Copyright © Past. Present. Future
Design by Dzignine
28 October 2012

When we first met i had no idea you would be so important to me

I love you :)

Have you ever wonder how's life would be,
if you never met that person who changed your life?..
You probably won't be you . . Right?.. 

I believe that there is a reason why GOD choose that person to exist in our life,
Maybe because GOD knows that they can bring happiness in our life
and guide us to the right path . .
***

 I want to share my story with you all,
I met this girl when i was form 2, 
We first start out as a friend and later a lover in secret,
we both love each other but we won't admit it in public..

I'm not sure why ,
but maybe because we're too shy too admit it..
but it's ok.. as long as i know that she also love me,
I'm okay, and i Love her too...
***

Many things happen in our life,
Sometimes we can't explain it with words . .

There are thing in this world..
That are meant to be happen.. 

I believe i met her for a reason..
I love her and will always do. :)
***

JUST OPEN YOUR HEART, ACCEPT THAT PERSON FOR WHO THEY ARE,
LOVE&;APPRECIATE THEM :) I KNOW YOU CAN.. I PRAY 4 YOU.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post

Post Comment

There was an error in this gadget